24-Hour Animal Emergency Hospital
Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida’s emergency room is open 24 hours, 365 days a year. In fact, we’re the only veterinary hospital in Collier County that’s open all day, every day – even during severe weather and natural disasters.
If your dog or cat needs emergency care, please come directly to our facility at 10130 Market Street in Naples – located just west of I-75 off Exit 101 and Davis Boulevard.
If you have questions, please call us at 239-263-0480. We’re happy to assist.
Some of the emergency veterinary services we offer for pets include:
- Outpatient emergency services
- Toxicity and poison ingestion
- Endocrine disorders
- Inpatient critical case management and hospitalization
- Pain management
- Heat stroke
- Infectious diseases
- Urinary blockages
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Respiratory problems and airway abnormalities
- Trauma care
- Foreign body removal
- Immune-mediated diseases
- Genitourinary disorders
- Pancreatic diseases
- Advanced life support including mechanical ventilation
- Emergency surgery
- Fluid therapy
- Shock resuscitation
- Transfusion medicine (including our own in-house blood bank)
- Lacerations and wound care
- Emergency imaging
Our emergency veterinarians provide initial stabilization and advanced life support to critically ill and injured dogs and cats and work in conjunction with our board-certified specialists to diagnose, treat, and optimize your pet’s recovery.
At ASH, we appreciate how stressful and frightening it can be when your beloved companion suffers a traumatic event. We strive to provide advanced, yet compassionate, care to your pet for a diverse range of medical emergencies.