Welcome To ASH
- Be sure to bring all relevant information including the Referral Form filled out by your veterinarian, x-rays, blood test results, and diet or medication information that your pet is taking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete information for your pet’s medical record.
- Please have your pet controlled on a leash or in a carrier.
- Continue your pet's normal medication schedule and bring all medications with you.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us a 24-hour notice. We will be happy to reschedule
When you set your appointment, you will receive an explanation of initial exam fees. The need for additional testing and treatments may not be known prior to examination, so it may not be possible to estimate all of the costs in advance. Once the doctor examines your pet, you will receive an assessment of your pet's treatment options, plans and estimated cost.
Payment is required at the time services are provided. Cash, check, debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card and American Express are accepted forms of payment. CareCredit (link to CareCredit page) is another payment option.
A deposit in the amount of the minimum treatment plan, will be required if your pet is staying at the hospital for evaluation or treatment. Also, a deposit may be required before performing additional tests or treatments.