10130 Market Street • Naples, FL 34112
1. The most experienced board certified veterinary surgeon at a 24/7 referral center in Southwest FL. Prior to his current position at ASH, Dr. Havig has held positions as:
2. Routine use of Minimally Invasive Surgery including:
3. TPLO (cruciate ligament surgery) certified in 2003
4. TTA (cruciate ligament surgery) trained in 2004, Kyon TTA course instructor, 2006
5. The only board certified veterinary surgeon in Southwest Florida also certified in canine rehabilitation (CCRP, University of TN, 2010)
6. ASH is fully supported with an In- Hospital physical rehabilitation unit, including underwater treadmill
7. ASH is the only veterinary specialty hospital in Southwest Florida with In- Hospital MRI and CT
8. ASH is the only veterinary specialty hospital in Southwest Florida supported by board certified specialists in Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Ophthalmology
9. 24/7 referral center with a veterinarian and nurses on premises 24/7 to make sure your pet receives second to none care.
10. What is a board certified veterinary surgeon?
The combination of surgeon and rehabilitation specialist makes the Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Service at Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida unique in that it is the only animal surgical service fully supported by an in-house dog and cat physical rehabilitation center in Southwest Florida. The orthopedic surgery service at Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida provides consultations and treatment for disorders of canine and feline bones, joints, and muscles while veterinary sports medicine focuses on treating injuries in our pet athletes and working dogs with the goal of their full return to demanding physical ability. Although we see specific canine injuries, such as muscle strains and ligamentous sprains more commonly in working and sporting dogs, our Orthopedics Team is able to maximize recovery and healing, in all of our canine patients, through a close integration of our surgery and rehabilitation services. Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques such as arthroscopy and fluoroscopic-guided fracture fixation combined with physical rehabilitation modalities to maximize your dog or cat’s rapid return full mobility.
Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida © 2013
10130 Market Street, Naples, FL 34102
Veterinary Website Design by Cheshire Partners